• Once practical hours are completed, Assessment (Exam) can take place. The purpose of Assessment is for the student to prove competency towards the Unit Standard that he/she was Trained towards. A Theory and Practical Exam must be done. The pass rate for all Exams is 80%.
• Exam must be done within 6 months after completion of a single Course. Exam Fees are $250 per system. If you don’t do your Exams in this time frame, your Exam Fees will increase to $350 per system. If you don’t do your Exams within 24 months (2 years) after your Course, the Course will have to be re-done before Exams can be attended.
• To book your exam, please get in touch with the educator who conducted your training.
• Once the student has completed the Exam and proven to be competent, the educator will request for the Certificate to be issued. Certificates will be issued within 4 weeks of completion of Exam and sent to the Exam Venue for collection.
• To attend an Exam, you will be required to hand in a completed Portfolio of Evidence to show that you completed a minimum of 20 Sets per system as proof of your work.
• Practical Exams can only be done on live models. It is the student’s responsibility to provide a model for the Practical Exam. The students must bring along their Training Kit or Planet Nails products to use during the Practical Exam.
• You cannot book for your Exam if you have not completed the required Portfolio.
Exams - Students Must Bring
Exam - Provided By Training Venue
Tables + Chairs + Foam Rests + Desk Light (if needed) + Roller Towel + Rubbish Bins & Liners.
Student will be informed of Exam Results within 1 week of Exam Date.
Certificate of Achievement will be issued within 4 weeks of Exam Date.